The processing assistant provides the daily care and focused attention necessary to process and package and clean, quality, safe medicine for patients. The successful candidate will possess a keen attention to detail and record keeping, and a willingness to continuously learn and improve. This entry level position offers the opportunity to learn and grow within the company from the ground up and take on increasing levels of responsibility over time.
The main responsibilities of the position include all aspects of the daily care of medicine from the harvest to packaging, monitoring weights and measurements, presentation and maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness and sterility inside the processing area.
- Assists in all aspects of trimming, processing and packaging the finished product. Including but not limited to small flower, bakers mix, tincture and edibles.
- Keep accurate record of all product using company systems and protocols.
- Maintain clean, safe environment inside the processing area and throughout the facility.
- Inspect medicine for defects using a variety of magnification tools.
- Calibrate, operate clean a and store packaging equipment including but not limited to trays and scales.
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of basic computer and office equipment operations
- Math required for inventory, projections and measurements.