Established and growing company is seeking an In House Counsel to add to their growing team. The ideal candidate will have extensive contracts experience. You must be meticulously detail-oriented, motivated, and driven. You must also be flexible enough to adjust with a changing industry while balancing legal risks and business concerns.
- Provide legal support to internal stakeholders including Sales, Vendor Relations, Finance, and Executive-level management.
- Legal point of contact for the company's customer and vendor contract needs.
- Structuring, drafting and negotiating a wide range of complex technology agreements including master services agreements, professional services agreements, sales orders, and non-disclosure agreements, and coordinate involvement of all necessary cross-functional business and technology constituents.
- Advise on contract status, legal risks, and the legal liabilities associated with different deals.
- Review, revise and negotiate a variety of other commercial and vendor agreements.
- Work with and advise executives within the Company on a variety of legal and compliance issues in both commercial and public sectors.
- J.D. and excellent academic credentials
- Member in good standing of the state bar association
- 3+ years of corporate and transactional legal experience with commercial and public sector accounts
- Significant contract review and negotiation experience
- Ability to work both collaboratively and independently as required by task, building and maintaining strong relationships
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
- Urgency and results focus to ensure timely and appropriate response to issues raised; and
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- 3+ years (Required)
- Monday to Friday - 25-30 hours per week - flexible schedule